Years of Experience
Countries with Presence
VP of Delivery Services
Prior to joining Ofi as a partner, Fabian was vice president of countries at Intergrupo, where he led its delivery organization. While Fabian has spent most of his adult life in Medellin, Colombia, he is originally from Quindio, a region famous for its coffee farms. During the pandemic, Fabian decided to move to Nashville, Tennessee to hone his English skills.
Strategic planning 95%Strategic planning 95%Strategic planning
The five core pillars of the Celonis Execution Management Platform
- Extraction of data from their information systems.
- Conversion of data into meaningful knowledge.
- Creation of a data model.
- Visual reconstruction of the process from transactional system data. (event log).
- Linking process metadata to analytics to drill down into data at any element of the process.
- Implementation of pre-designed analytics to provide immediate information for key processes.
- Creation of a digital twin from the data.
- Adjusting the parameters of the digital twin to simulate what-if scenarios.
- Coding of successful what-if scenarios into a future process model.
- Continuous monitoring of improvements to a future process.
- Leveraging process mining data to focus the entire enterprise on what is most relevant to them.
- It allows employees to prioritise their most important tasks and eliminates rework of non-productive tasks.
- Identification of implementation gaps that can be eliminated by automation.
- Definition of the rules and business logic that will trigger automation based on data-driven insights.
- Monitoring of automations to adjust them according to the needs of the business.